Use > To resent the survey after bad satisfaction is fully resolved
Situation > Customer gave bad satisfaction, agent followed up and fully resolved issue (as confirmed by customer) and wants to resent survey.
Macro > English::0 Customer::1 Follow up Survey on Bad Satisfaction (only after bad satisfaction resolved)
- To be used only when the customer confirms the issue is fully fixed
- To be used only by Tier Zinio and Senior Agent from Goodbay (Arjun, Sarath & Tina)
- Macro will not send a public reply but once we update the case (set to solved) using the macro, the Zendesk ticket will be tagged, which will then action a notification to be sent out to the customer, thanking them for their message:
- "Hi XXXXX, If you are now satisfied with our service and the resolution provided, we would be extremely grateful if you would update your satisfaction survey. Thanks for sticking with us and have a great day!"
- Ticket Status will be set to solved
- The customer will immediately receive the notification with the survey
To verify that the notification has been sent:
- Via the ticket events you will see the below:
- Macro applied English::0 Customer::1 Follow up Survey on Bad Satisfaction (only after bad satisfaction resolved)
- Trigger "Remove tag satisfaction_macro (and resent survey on bad satisfaction)"
- The following ticket tag added: