Use > Case Solved (for the first time)
Situation > Customer is happy, problem is fully solved and want to immediately send the Satisfaction survey for the first time rather than wait for 24 hours.
Macro > English::0 Customer::1 Follow up Proactive Survey (only send satisfaction survey after customer confirms as resolved)
- To be used only when the customer confirms the issue is fully solved
- Macro will not send a public reply but once we update the case (set to solved) using the macro, the Zendesk ticket will be tagged, which will then action a notification to be sent out to the customer, asking them to rate the ticket support:
- "Hi XXXXXX, You recently had contact with our support team and we'd love to hear what you think of the customer service you received from us. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking on either of the links below. Thanks! Customer Support"
- Ticket Status will be set to solved
- The customer will immediately receive the notification with the survey
To verify that the notification has been sent:
- Via the ticket events you will see the below:
- "English::0 Customer::1 Follow up Proactive Survey (only send satisfaction survey after customer confirms as resolved)"
- Trigger "Remove tag proactive_satisfaction_macro (and proactively send survey)"
- The following ticket tag added: