If you are having technical issues please:
- Ensure you are connected to the internet and that the device is not in Airplane Mode
- Ensure you have downloaded the latest version of Android Software and the latest version of the Zinio App
Once you have confirmed this please:
- Go to Settings on your device (not Zinio)> Choose Apps
- Force Stop the Zinio Application
- Restart your device
- Try to open a different publication >If it works normally most likely the problem is with the content of the publication, please report this to us including the publication name and issue for us to investigate.
If you obtain the same results for all publications it may be necessary to reinstall the Zinio App. Please be aware that this will result in having to download all the publications again.
- Delete the Zinio App
- Open a File Manager (if you don't have one go to the Google Play Store and search for any File Manager)
- Using the file manager search for and delete the file >com.zinio.mobile.android.libraries or com.zinio.mobile.android.reader (depending on Zinio App version).
- Reinstall the Zinio App
- Once installed go to read and login to your account.
This should fix the problem you're having.