To delete the Zinio Reader 4,
First you’ll need to delete Adobe Air
- Close application
- Open Finder and navigate to /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/
- Delete this directory - AIR
Now proceed deleting Zinio Reader 4
- Open Finder and click on the Users (username) directory.
- Open the Library folder (not the Zinio Library folder) and find the folder called Preferences.
- Open the Preferences folder and find the folders called ZinioReader4 and ZinioAlertMessenger (If you installed ZAM, it’ll appear). Drag them to the trash.
- Open your "Applications" directory in Finder.
- Find Zinio Reader 4.app and Zinio Alert Messenger.app (If you installed ZAM, it’ll appear) and drag them to the trash.
- Empty trash.
- Download the Zinio Reader 4 here to reinstall
Our recommendation to have the best reading experience is to use our apps within iPad or Android or the online reader at www.zinio.com while we are busy developing a new offline reading experience!