To bookmark (or mark a page as a favorite) in the Zinio App:
- Go to “Read” (the book icon)
- Open a publication and tap on the page you wish to bookmark
- Tap once on the screen to display the options
- In the top right of the page you will see a ribbon icon (this is the bookmark feature) tap it and it will turn blue and bookmark the page.
To see or edit your bookmarks
- Go to “Read”
- On the read homepage you will see the same ribbon at the top of the screen (before you open the publication)
- Tap on it to view
- Tap on the (X) to remove it or
- Tap on the pencil to Edit the title.
Please note that the preview/explore pages of publications that are not in your library cannot be bookmarked.