To bookmark (or mark a page as a favorite) in the Zinio App:
- Go to “Read” (the book icon)
- Open a publication and tap on the page you wish to bookmark
- Tap once on the screen to display the options
- In the top right of the page you will see a ribbon icon (this is the bookmark feature) tap on it, it will turn blue and bookmark the page.
To see or edit your bookmarks
- Go to “Read”
- Tap on settings
- Select Bookmarks
- These can be sorted by date or title
- Tap on the cover to return to the bookmarked/favorite page
- Tap and hold to display the options Edit or Delete
- Selecting Edit will allow you to change the name
- Selecting Delete will remove the bookmark
Please note that the preview/explore pages of publications that are not in your library cannot be bookmarked.