To access Zinio through your Kindle Fire HD ensure you follow the instructions below from your Kindle Fire HD Device.
- Go to Settings (From the home screen of your device, put your finger on the top of the screen and ‘swipe’ down to see the Settings option)
- Go to “More”
- Go to Device > Allows Installation of Application (from unknown sources) > Select “On”
- Download the APK by (clicking here) Kindle Fire HD (Please ensure you tap on the link directly from your Kindle Fire HD)
- To open and install the download, open the browser's menu and click on "Downloads", you should see the Zinio file on this list. Once the download is complete, tap the file and select "Install" and then press "Open" when the installation is complete.
- You're all set! You can find the Zinio App listed on the apps page of your device under settings>applications> “installed applications”
You can check which publications are compatible with your device by going to www.zinio.com and searching for the title. Each title lists the platforms that it's compatible with. Keep in mind that there are restrictions on adult publications.
For the best experience on a Kindle Fire please follow these guidelines