We recently moved to a new back end platform and as a result have identified an issue impacting zinio.com where some images are showing incorrectly, and are showing blurry. Our team are busy working through these issues and it is expected to take them approx one month to fix this. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused but reassure that we are busy fixing the issue. As soon as we have an update we will update this ticket
Articles in this section
- Important Update: Previous versions ZINIO Apps & Desktop Reader will be discontinued
- Release History and Notes
- Troubleshooting: RB Digital Customers receiving Zinio issue notifications
- FAQ: How to Exit a Magazine and Return to Library
- Troubleshooting: Desktop Reader - Order by/Filter by Disappear
- Troubleshooting: Magazines with Blurry Images
- Troubleshooting: RB Digital Customers Zinio Sign on issues
- Troubleshooting: Windows 10 Touch Screens
- Troubleshooting: Where are my new RB Digital Checkouts?
- Troubleshooting: Where are my Magazines?